Friday, January 13, 2006

5Habits - yeah, I'll play along.

Not that I haven't been involved with enough blog-related bullshit over the past week... now the inimitable Angelina tags my ass and forces me to play in some silly blog game. Well, I'll have a go at it.

The rules are as follows:

The first player of the game starts with the topic, "5 weird habits about yourself".And people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged, and link to their web-journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog/journal that says "you have been tagged" and tell them to read yours.


Bah. I have to do this here because among all my other blogs, this is the one with enough piss on it to make it worthless. Besides, Angelina tagged me at The Lectern. If you want to read a REAL blog, go here.

Onto the list:

1. I antagonize bloggers for fun. Not just any bloggers, but the biggest ones. Sometimes in-person.

2. I'm always wearing socks. I have nothing to hide, but it'll be a cold day in hell before you see me barefoot.

3. I eat my pancakes in a VERY particular manner. I cut them into a 4x4 grid and eat from the outside in. It's geometrically orderly and obsessive. I'm pretty sure that if you tried to force me to eat them differently, I would fucking kill you.

4. When I ride the subway alone, I have an intense need to peer out the windows into the surrounding tunnels and explore.

5. Conversely, when I ride the subway with others, I have an intense need to tell people about EVERY INCH of the system as if they cared where all the abandoned tunnels were. Well, I do care, motherfuckers! Deal with it!

People are gonna hate my ass for this. Faile, Whitney, Alli, Eefers, and Rudezilla. Seriously, these are the 5 people who would hate me the least for throwing this in their direction.

2 Comments:

  • Aaaa..doesn't that feel good?

    besides, you have too many fucking blogs where you don't blog. I can't keep track of them all...

    By Blogger A, at 5:46 PM  

  • You're right, I don't hate you...though you should hate me...I've been procrastinating with checking my email...as usual.

    By Blogger oyveyheyhey, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home