Thursday, August 04, 2005

Watch Out. The Stud Train's A Coming.

http://icopythat.blogspot.com/2005/08/internet-stud.html

Thanks to the wonders of referrer links, I've found a potential future Post dater who was scouted off of Friendster, caved into the charms of the Post (now with 100% Rupert!), and decided to blog about it. Hmm, Mackenzie's pretty aggressive, isn't she? Well, she's doing her job, and it's been working out pretty well lately I must say. I mean, she found this guy! He's a stud who likes nose studs! He makes fun of the Post! He's listed on "Hot or Not", which is an even bigger throwback than Friendster! I mean, maybe this guy still uses Altavista and rotary phones, too!

I seriously thought that no milestone at the Lectern could top my appearance in the Meet Market column, but now I've actually made fun of a dater before he even appeared in the column. I could quit now while I'm this far ahead.

(no, I'm not quitting! heh.)

Chad's not so bad - he's just a quirky guy who makes harmless ego jokes - but I have a terrible feeling about what he put on his profile. I hope he realized it'd be used in print, unmodified! In any case, we wait with bated breath for the installment that elevates Chad up to the Pantheon of Post Daters.

Also, rembember to look in this Sunday's Post to see who I chose and how my date went!

Oh and Chad, thanks for the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home