Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hey, John, Richard Hertz is on the phone to congratulate you for the new position!

Okay, so listen, I'm not a homophobe. Really. I'm not. Promise. I had a gay roommate once, and we were cool with each other. I don't mind. There's really nothing wrong with it even if it's not my cup of tea. Seriously.

So then why can't I stop giggling at this story?

So, like, did they have to drive him around grade school in a tempered-glass car, like the Pope? Did he murder his parents the day before his 18th birthday so that it wouldn't go on his adult record? Is it pronounced the French way, like "fah-JO"? Is he married, and if so then why did his wife not demand he take her madien name? Do his kids go by their mother's maiden name - you know, sort of like the way Adolf Hitler's family sort of just moved onto something else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home