Monday, October 04, 2004

October 4th, 2004

Happy Birthday to Rachael Leigh Cook. She's 25. Praise the Good Lord for blessing us with such fine luscious women to swoon over. She can even take a crapfest like "She's All That" with it's otherwise dreadful casting and treacly soundrack, and put forth a performance that still reverberates as honest and admirable.

(Sidenote: Remember Sixpence None The Richer did three videos for that song? One for the band itself, which would have never been played on MTV proper if not for its tie-ins; one for the movie; and a Dawson's Creek version. Way to bend over for cross promotions!)

Then she did Josie and The Pussycats. I mean, at that point, just strip naked, okay?

I wish I had the ability to post inline pictures from work. Until I find out how to accomplish that, do your own damn GIS! Lazy bastards.

Speaking of lazy bastards, yes I skipped the weekend, but I'll make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home