Tuesday, October 19, 2004

News Summaries - Ewww and double Ewwwwwww

Bill O'Reilly continues to be in the news... or rather, Savannah Samson is. Apparently her publicist had the bright idea to call every gossip column in town and get her name out there to talk about Grandpa Perv and his lecherous line libido linguistics. I'm not linking to any columns about this. I'm boycotting the topic. I'm trying to send a message, in advance, that this needs to be settled out of court quickly and forgotten immediately. Honestly, I don't want to hear another fucking word about this ever again. I'm completely grossed out.

Oh, wait, no, NOW I'm completely grossed out.

And I can't believe this is still going on. *puke*

And to top it off, Star Jones is becoming more miserly and obnoxious by the minute. I seriously do not know how this is allowed to go on. She's not a celebrity! No one really likes her! What's it take to have someone go up to her and read her the riot act about being a people-user and a rude cow? Maybe one of those bear-attack suits; perhaps people are afraid she'll just eat them in one bite if they stand up to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home