Thursday, October 28, 2004

Chicago Tribune's salute to the almighty "See You Next Tuesday!"

Chicago Tribune Tries to Stop
Publication of Feature Story (wsj.com)


Oh oh! I know exactly now what I want for Christmas! I want this article in a nice lacquer frame on my wall! Woo hoo! Find it on eBay for me, please!

Do you know how much I admire this term? One word, so much power. It stops any polite conversation dead in its tracks. Every woman has one; nearly just as many women ARE one! (Even Tina Brown agrees!) If you're firing up the hate mail right now, don't bother because I'm speaking in jest. But I just proved my point; call any woman a c_nt and you've just become her worst enemy. Hence why I save it in my special bag of tricks; useful for supreme vengeance and utterly crass jokes, two of my favorite hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home