Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New York Post Dating: Lost in the Friend Zone

Looks like Dandy David chose Marvelous Milda, but they'll be just friends for now. Seriously, like, what's the deal with these couples? No one wants to have sex anymore? I mean, really. Now I'm starting to think that New York is turning asexual. Is it the smoking ban? I'll heartily vote to bring back smoking in bars and restaurants, as obnoxious as it is, if it means we get a little bit of the kink back in this grand old city!

This week's romance victim is Zoe, who is titled as a "Meat Eater" from the start. Whoa, why have a choice of only 3 guys when you can have the whole city clamoring after you for some good head? Zoe is obviously a party animal, probably a whore, definitely a lush. I mean, who sneaks a 12-pack into a movie? Yikes! Lay off the booze, there, Zoe. And not just for your liver... she kinda looks like she's sucking it in for her picture.

Our lucky contestants:

Lev looks pretty non-compatible with Zoe. And boring, too! Zoe would be his better half, he'd be huffing and puffing to catch up.

George is a big slab of alcohol-soaked beef. He's trying too hard to be effeminate, though. Maybe because he's a pig and he's trying his best to disguise it. Oooh, that would be good. More of the same for Zoe! He'll be pissing on the steps of her building before they go in the house and fuck like crazy! And he won't call her back either! HAHAHAHA!

Josh is a dork. Or at least his profile is destined to make him appear that way. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that there's something - anything - about him that would qualify as a redeeming aspect and an interesting trait. I just don't know exactly what that is, yet.

Well, I'm typically an evil fucker, and this week I'm no different, so I voted for George. And, of course, George is KILLIN 'EM in the voting. Hah! Mark down one more week of romantic disaster for the Post!

1 Comments:

  • wow, you've been doing this for a long time. I'm impressed... I can say that because no one will probably every find this entry, cheers -

    chad

    By Blogger chad, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home