Tuesday, October 12, 2004

News?

Not really. According to Page Six, Kimora's kitty cat died and went to a better place (remember: when you die in New Jersey, you ALWAYS go to a better place). And in other news, about halfway down the page, Mary Kate Olsen is being a bitch to fans. (Hint: Next time have the markers, photos, and high-grade cocaine ready and waiting, that's your best shot at getting an autograph)

The big thing here in NYC is the Red Sox - Yankees ALCS starting tonight, with the bravado and heckling reaching levels rarely seen, even for blood feuds between old sports teams. I forsee ugly hangovers and scattered combat in the streets. And I do not dare call a winner, although you should know who I'm rooting for at this point.

One more thing, I wish I had a nickel for every article about Johnny Damon's hair. I don't know what the ramifications are for the sport when you play at Yankee Stadium and you have both Babe Ruth's monument and Jesus Christ in the outfield at the same time. Since the NHL is locked out, maybe this guy is in the stands? (Of course, if this sounds hokey to you, I know there's a kind God with a sense of humor just because Satan's "statsID" number on ESPN.com is 666. How could you not love that?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home