Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Who's side are you on, anyway?

Ahhh, shit. More New York Times cheering for the Red Sox. Aaack. Seriously, we know you own part of the team. STOP ROOTING FOR THEM! CONFLICT OF INTEREST! NEVER MENTION THEM AGAIN!

I love the part where he says: "our daughter would still in be an orphanage in Kazakhstan." What a tool. Nice job bragging about your feel-good adoption story. You must be a saint. I forget which comedian said something along the lines of "You think you're such a saint? Adopt a black kid! THENNNNN we'll talk about how great you are!" Yeah, that totally applies. Last time I checked, there's wasn't much wrong with growing up in Kazakhstan. I bet your other daughter is a Turkish orphan, so you're definitely a really socially conscious guy! I bet you recycle too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home